Saturday, July 6, 2013

Easy end of the year gift


Last year I made these for my students at the end of the year and I put a picture of it Pinterest
I have been thoroughly surprised by the huge number of repins, so I thought it would be a good thing to share with everyone. 

This year I switched grades and I now teach pre-k, so the little rhyme needed to be changed.  This year the ones I made looked like this:



I used Goldfish crackers to fill the bags, but you could also use Swedish Fish or these cute fish shaped water squirts from Oriental Trading.

If you want to make these for your students, you can download the templates for free here (for 8 1/2 X 11 paper), here (for A4 paper)  or at my TPT store, here
I recommend using card stock or tag board to print the labels on.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment