Monday, August 26, 2013

Color Posters

Back to School!

Today was the first day back at school for me.  It was great to see my friends and co-workers and hear about the fun summer adventures that people had!

My break was fabulous by the way...I went to Nepal, Las Vegas, Utah, Wyoming, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Ecuador.  It was really, really busy, but I got to see a lot of my friends and family, so I can't complain.

Here's me with my mom, and my nieces and nephew at the Ohio State Fair. 


I haven't had much time to work on decorating my classroom yet, but here's a link for some color posters I made to display on my classroom wall.  I wasn't happy with the posters that were commercially available, so I made these using pictures of things that the students are familiar with.



Download my Color Posters here

and be sure to pin it Pinterest!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment